Wat kan je?
- Analist, Frontend
- Bachelor denkniveau
- Medior, Senior werkniveau
- 2-5, 5-10 jaar werkervaring
- Engels, Nederlands, Frans sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2000 - € 5000 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 38-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 10-20 collega's
- Je werkt samen met IT
- Focus op B2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk voor Computersoftware
Within the company's project department and under the responsibility of a Project Manager. You will mainly be working in Belgium with Belgian Clients and might work on short missions abroad. As part of a team that values mutual support, excellence and good humor, you will bring your skills and involvement with the objective of satisfying our customers.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar function.
- You have a Master or equal by experience.
- Very good knowledge of French or Dutch and additionally English is required.
- A strong interest in IT and it’s functional aspects
- Experience in CRM.
- Accounting/Invoicing/TAV knowledge has an added value
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Prepare the analyze workshops.
Animate the analyze workshops with the client.
Assist the solution architect and/or developer during development phase
As a result of the workshops: propose a functional solution of the client’s processes in Efficy.
Validate the development
- Opgericht in 2005
- 100-200 medewerkers
- Platte structuur
Efficy is an experimented, fast-growing CRM software publisher, headquartered in Brussels.
As the independent market leader in Belgium, we now aim to become a strong player in Europe, with offices in Brussels, Ghent, Paris, Geneva, Istanbul, Luxembourg, Utrecht and Frankfurt.
Efficy CRM is a Customer Relationship Solution used by more than 70.000 users, from small businesses to international companies, everywhere in Europe.
In 2016, we acquired Peak me up, an innovative gamification solution that will help us to build the best mobile CRM experience for our clients. We’re passionate, we’re successful, we’re dedicated and we know where we want to go in the next 10 years.
In early 2017, we also acquired a French counterpart, Vente Partner. This merger will allow Efficy to increase its presence and French market share and Vente Partner’s know-how, active since 1989.
- Kolonel Bourgstraat 122
- 1140 Brussel